Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Finally Heard From G

I had a bad weekend that followed into Monday.  I was having great pain from my shoulder and then my whole body just hurt.  My skin and especially my legs just hurt.  Bad.  Hurt so bad I had to retire to bed around 7:30 PM.  I woke up this morning, late, and it's not as severe but my whole body and shoulder just hurt.  My legs feel like they ran a marathon and my skin hurts everywhere I'm grafted like it's pulling so tight.  Not to even mention my shoulder.  But speaking of my shoulder, yesterday I sent off a little bit of a stern email to G because my physical therapy is put on hold until my doctors chime in on what to do next since I'm not making any progress.  I haven't heard from G in three months so it was time he got in on this.  So I sent off the stern email telling him of my non-progress and that I'm still in a lot of pain and no one knows what's going on and that I'd really like to hear from him.  I knew I wouldn't hear from him on Monday cause he's in surgeries on Mondays and Fridays but I hoped to hear from him today, which, I did.  I got a little nervous opening up the email cause I thought maybe he'd get mad or be distant but he apologized and said he would refer me to an orthopedist asap and see if they would have any answers for us.  I don't know if he's referring me to someone here in LG or in Portland but I guess we'll see.  Hopefully I'll get a call here soon for an appointment with an Orthopedist and maybe get some kind of answer or another piece to the puzzle, hopefully an answer.

I also go to see my PCP tomorrow.  Let him know what's going on and also to talk about my anemia and talk about some new pain meds cause what I'm on right now just isn't doing it at all.  I'm too, too tolerant to it.

I hope I hear from an Orthopedist soon.  In the meantime, I'm still waiting, still in pain and can't raise my arm.

No comments: