Friday, May 31, 2013

No Progress in Physical Therapy

So, physical therapy may be put on hold for awhile.  I have been going to physical therapy for about a month or maybe a little longer, and there has been no improvement.  My physical therapist said there should be some kind of improvement by now.  She has tried getting ahold of G to talk to him but he has been difficult to get a hold of.  After she talks to G she's also going to talk to my PCP.  But since there hasn't been any improvement, she wondered if I wanted to put it on hold for awhile until she was able to talk to my doctors and possibly get another MRI done.  She also said that the results of my MRI are like nothing she's ever seen and when she talked to the Radiologist who read my MRI, he said the same thing.  So there is something very weird going on here.  I don't know if something happened during surgery that G is not aware of or what cause it has just happened since my surgery.  I'm extremely frustrated.  I've been frustrated for two out of the three months this has been going on but now I'm really over it.  Tired of not being able to use my arm, tired of no answers, and tired of the pain.  This is getting ridiculous.

The pain this time is different to handle because with pain with surgeries, I know what's causing the pain and I know it will end eventually because it always does.  But this time, this time I don't know what's causing it and because I don't know what's causing it I don't know when it will ever end!  If something went wrong in surgery whether G knew about it or not, I'm not going to sue anyone!  I get the feeling that they're afraid of that.  I just want answers and I want it fixed.  I want someone to give a damn about it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is hard to always be flexible, to adapt immediately from the things that life throws at us, but we are always reminded of its necessity. I think it goes for everyone of us, because as they say, change is the only thing constant. And you're right, evolution has shown us that those who adapt are those who survive. And I hope you will get there, that you will come through this better and stronger than before. Take things one at a time. I hope your personal injury claims were met and you have been provided adequately with the legal assistance you needed in the aftermath of what happened.

Mastrangelo Law Offices