Friday, June 10, 2011

Oh Yeah! Jack White Is Single Again! BOOM!

Ok, I know I already blogged today but I just found out something SO EXCITING this morning that I had to share it, since part of my blog is about my love for him, and by him I mean Jack White.

It has been officially announced that my greatest love, my greatest obsession, Jack White is getting a divorce from his wife, Karen Elson (never really liked her anyway). I was pretty sure they were happily married but I got lucky and was totally wrong. As many of the articles are talking about, Jack and his wife are doing something quite odd for their divorce, they are throwing a party. And their invite is fabulous. Some of it reads that they are throwing a "swing bang hum dinger" party and also it is only for very close, personal friends and family so "no plus ones or dead beats." Very creative, I'll give them that. And actually, hysterical. That's my man for ya.

I've got a problem though, Jack is pretty settled in Nashville and I'm kinda stuck in Oregon for awhile. So how do I get to him? (and just so you know I'm not actually crazy, I'm really half joking but half serious about what I'm saying) I have been totally obsessed and in love with Jack, not only for his total hotness but also for his amazing talent since around 2000, when I entered college and heard the album, De Stijl for the first time. I was hooked.

So, now he's single again, and...so am I :) And I've got an empty ring finger with Jack's name on it. Check out the link below to read the article about this wonderful happening :)

No comments: