Saturday, January 30, 2010

Doctor Appt Jan 28th.

I had a doctor appointment on wednesday the 28th and he was happy at the looks of the neck graft and then made a big plan. Here are the next steps for surgery: 6 operations including a couple regrafts, shoulder and elbow releases, another round on my bottom lip, and he's going to do liposuction on the outersides of my thighs so he can get workable skin there, rather than doing another tissue expander so that'll be interesting.

It's incredible what they can do with medicine. Those surgeries are to be planned within the next couple weeks. I am not going to be a happy camper after these surgeries cause i am certainly gonna be laid up. These surgeries will make up #20 - 26.

1 comment:

Sharae said...

I just pray that these surgeries go smooth and the recovery is SOOOO much better for you this time!