Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lucky for My Followers

I feel so lucky to have the kind of followers of my blog that I do. Every now and then I get new followers and that really excites me because I look forward to fresh new comments from that person.

I am very fortunate to get the kind of comments that I get because you have no idea what they mean to me. They mean so much to me that sometimes they make me cry....in a good way :) They help me to put things in focus and in perspective. There are a couple of you who really make incredible comments and truly make me feel better and make me reflect on what I have written and how I feel.

Thank you so much for signing up as a follower and thank you even more for your incredibly insightful comments. They truly help me more than you know. Please do not be afraid to leave a comment. I am going through a really rough time and some of the things that you say help me get through this time in my life. So thank you for your comments, you care, your concern, and your help through this. I hope you continue to follow regularly and even refer more people to follow because the point of my blog is to help people to appreciate their life and what they have and perhaps even to have someone to relate to if they have been injured. But most of all, you, my followers, help me through this very difficult time in my life. So thank you and I love you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The good Lord gave US a purpose in life when He gave us YOU. I'm praying for your up-coming lypo-suction (spelling?). Even good things can prove to be even more good. Is that gramerically correct?

Unknown said...

Sarah...Jamie told me about your blog. I hadn't heard from you but that is understandable. You seem kind of busy. :) I've only made it this far through reading about what you have gone through. What an amazing set of events. Tragic, yes, but amazing none the less. How incredibly strong you have become to go through this. Sure there have probably been some week spot you have gone through...everybody would. I can't wait to read the rest of your posts. I miss you, love you, and will be praying for you!

Super Dave