Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Night Out With Joc and Isaac

I got out again last night...well, not out out, but out to a friend's house. She's one of my dearest friends and the mother of my nephew. So I got to hang out with him for a little bit, which was fun. But I took some pictures again (i'm always taking pics of my nephew) and we played with him for a little bit before he started to get real fussy and was ready for bed. After Joc finally got him to bed, we just sat on the couches and talked for a little bit before I had to finally go home. It was a lot of fun even though I really didn't get a lot of time with Joc by herself cause of the baby.

But I really saw what she has to go through everyday, all by herself as a single mom and I have a lot of respect for her, as well as all single moms out there. It takes a lot of work to raise a child even when you have a partner so to do it alone is incredibly hard work. I mostly played with Isaac and even just after a little while, my back was hurting and I was exhausted. And I was just playing with him!

So to all you single moms out there, you have my respect. It's extremely hard work raising a child on your own and I could barely do it for 2 hours! But I still throughly enjoyed myself. He is, after all, my nephew and I love him so much. I hope to be a big part of his life. Joc, you are doing a fabulous job with Isaac. He really is a great baby. And he's growing so fast!


here are some new pics of the little man:




























Bath Time!

No comments: