Friday, May 18, 2012

Jack White's Personal Message To Me!!!


AAAAAAHHH!!!  CHECK THIS OUT!!!!  CHECK. THIS. OUT!!!  There are hardly words to describe what I felt when I first saw this video and how I continue to feel.  All I can truly put into words is that it's so surreal; hearing my name come out of his mouth, hear him speak directly to me.  This came to me from a very old friend from high school, her and her brother.  I received a message on Facebook from the brother yesterday asking for my email cause he said he had something to show me so I gave it to him but never in a million years did I expect to find this in my inbox.  I woke up early this morning to watch the quarterfinals in tennis in the current tournament and I checked my email and saw that he had sent what he said he was going to send.  The subject of the email was, "a message for you :)" and I still had no idea what it was.  So I downloaded the attachment and this came up.  I think my jaw dropped to the floor and I was completely stunned.  I had to pick my jaw up and play it again because I couldn't believe neither my eyes nor ears.  Did Jack White just say hi to me?  Did Jack White just say he hoped to meet me soon?  Did Jack White just say I was inspiring to him?  FREAK OUT TIME!!!!!!!!  And I have to say, Jack, you look incredible :)  I also have to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to my friends who did this for me and to say thank you to Jack for taking the time to send me a nearly 20 second message to me.  It may seem small to you, but it's a huge deal to me.  Jack, I love you and your music so much and you say I inspire you, well let me tell you, you inspire me everyday for the past 12 years since I discovered you in the White Stripes.  You and your music have gotten me through some pretty tough times and now this 19 second message will continue to get me through the very dark days I have.  Thank you to my friends for thinking of me.  It's a precious, precious gift that you will never truly know how much it means to me.  It's priceless.  And to Jack, thank you for the shout out :)  You are wicked cool and sweet and I love you.  Man do I ever love you!!!!  OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

ML said...

Wow!!! I am so stunned and happy for you!!! It's so incredible to watch! Its inspiring for me to watch it. I think this is going to "recharge your batteries" for the continuing challenges that lay ahead.. like with this upcoming surgery. I mean things are always changing and they do get better. I hope you get to meet Jack. I always thought it would happen and now the possibility seems real and very close. Oh man I am happy that this happened. And it goes to show that your writing that has touched people has touched Jack too! It all works out in the end!