Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mysterious Roses


Today someone left this mysterious vase of roses on my porch while I was eating lunch with my mom.  It was just the kind of thing I needed to turn my day around.  It is wonderful things like this that make me feel loved when I'm at a point in life where I feel so alone.  I used my deductive reasoning and impeccable sleuth power to figure out who they came from (though I may still be wrong) but I will keep that to myself.  I thank this person from the bottom of my heart and soul for brightening my day, my week even.  Good days are hard to come by in my life so little things like this turn into big things in my dull, daily life.  They are cherished and loved.  So thank you to whoever put these together and dropped them off on my porch.  They are truly a light in my dark world.  Thank you.   

No comments: