Saturday, June 5, 2010

Contact Made with a Friend from NY!

Last night was amazing. I got in touch with an old and dear friend from New York City and I have lost touch with practically everyone in NY except for Colin. This is guy who used to be a regular at the bar I used to bartend at. Jack and coke was his drink, i still remember to this day. But he began by facebook emailing me back and forth and then it went to texting and then to talking on the phone. But he apologized for not being here for me sooner, which is okay, he didn't know. He didn't fnd out till he went back to New York and Colin told him what happened.

anyway, we both cried on the phone as we talked about the accident and it was so touching to me. I finally made some contact with a friend from NY! Oh how I miss New York and my friend. And the energy there is absolutely wonderful and contagious. It's such an amazing city. But he promised we would text everyday and he would be there for me with this accident and I believe him. But once again, girls and boys, followers and readers, he is getting married so no matchmaking :) He seems to be in a good place so I am happy for him.

One thing he told me, as I sit here being lonely again, is that I will have that husband that I will kiss before going on stage to accept an award for whatever it may be and that brought major tears to my eyes since that has been a major thing with me: being lonely and longing for companionship. And when he said that, he was so sincere that I truly believed him...in the moment. But I wake up again, without anyone, but, I do have my friend back and I guess if that's all I can get right now, I'll take it.

No comments: