Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dear Jack

Dear Jack,

I know how much you value the vinyl record and want people to have something tangible to have for their music. Well, I'd like to tell you that I have finally invested in a record player and guess what my first album was? YOUR Raconteur album, Consolers of the Lonely. Yup, I am now a vinyl collector and I thought you'd be proud of me for that since you advokate for the vinyl record instead of this generations ipods and itunes.

and I have to tell you, it was a fantastic investment because to hear you on vinyl is amazing. it's such a different sound than listening to you on my ipod. I love it. And your album artwork is so great. I could listen to you all day on vinyl. However I am having trouble getting some of your albums because they're all temporarily out of stock wherever I go! How are we going to solve this problem? How about you send me the album "Elephant" or "Get Behind Me Satan" with a li'l autograph on it :) Those are ones that I can't seem to get.

Anyway, I just wanted you to be proud of me for going vinyl. I love you :)

Love, SB, your biggest fan.




HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

No comments: