Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Supplies Needed: My Amazon Wishlist

You can go to my wishlist by going to www.amazon.com and entering in my name: Sarah Beth Watterson or my email: jag1975@ymail.com (I recommend putting in my email) and a list will appear and show you what we are needing that insurance doesn't cover, the quantities, how high of a priority it is as well as some non-medical items just to help brighten my day during what is going to be a very hard recovery.  if you have any questions, you can email me at that same email address.  Thanks for any help you may be able to give.

5 more days till my surgery so the time is coming.  This is going to be a major surgery so we are going to be using A LOT of supplies in wound care. Please help if you can. What is needed most right now is pretty much everything except the duoderm - we have gotten quite a bit of duoderm and I have been so grateful for everyone whose bought some cause I'm pretty cleared up. Let's just hope I don't break down after surgery. Anyway so all the rest of the stuff is greatly needed for what is going to be major wound care and major recovery. Thank you so much. <3

2 comments:

Josh said...

SB
Hey hope this next surgery goes well and recovery is a breeze

Sarah Beth Watterson said...

thank you so very much Josh.