Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Eve of Surgery

Well, it is the eve before my first of two surgeries. I am goin' ta be in lotsa pain tomorrow and i'm not looking forward to it. I just wanted to say good night to you all before i turn in and won't be able to blog for a few days, until I get home. Then I'll just turn right back around to make the drive back down and go for another round of surgery. But I am scared right now and very nervous. I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. I don't know how I have ever slept in the past before surgery. Oh sweet sleep, please come to me....and my dear followers, I will write again as soon as I come home. Wish me luck and I'll need all the prayers I can get.

Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with My victorious right hand.

No comments: