Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Feverishly Cross Stitching

Well it's 5 more days until my next surgery, Round 2 of this procedure. I'm starting to get those nervous and anxious feelings again. Everything just went so well this last surgery that I fear everything's going to go wrong on this next one to even things out.

so to pass my time I have been feverishly cross stitching because 1) it's calming and 2) i gotta get things ready for the bazaar in November and I'm not near ready. Here a just a couple recently completed projects (these are christmas ornaments):








I've completed quite a bit more but those are just a few. Right now I've switched things up a bit and instead of working on christmas ornaments, i'm working on book marks. I think they're going to turn out really cute. And they seem to go by pretty fast so I think I will get a lot done before I go back into surgery.

No comments: