Saturday, August 28, 2010

Homemade Cards from the Larkin Kids

I went to college with Kristen and Jon Larkin and became very good friends with them. Since I have been hurt, I have begun hanging out with them a lot over at their house either playing games or watching movies. And many of those times it has been with their three lovely children, Aiden, the youngest, Morgan, the middle child and only girl, and Riley, the oldest boy. They are absolutely sweethearts to me. And I love Jon and Kristen dearly and their children.

anyway, the reason for this post is that the three kids, Aiden, Morgan and Riley each made me a little homemade card for my upcoming surgery. They were adorable and so darling. And they gave me those precious little kid hugs. I just adore them. I adore that whole family.

So thank you Larkin's. You are near and dear to my heart.



(outside of Morgan's card)

(Inside of Morgan's card)

(Aiden's Card)


(Riley's card)




No comments: