Sunday, July 25, 2010

Meet My Morgan

You know, I don't know if I've ever introduced you to my therapy dog. Her name is Morgan and she just turned 2! I can't believe how she has grown! Seems like just yesterday I was bringing her home. She is a purebred Papillon. A kind of dog I have wanted for a long time.


We got her as therapy for me in my recovery. She certainly helps my days. She is so special to me and quite the character AND sooo smart! I can't believe how smart she is. I want to take her to a dog training school but one hasn't come around our area yet. There was one last September but I was in the hospital. But she is so beautiful and her ears are filling out nicely. That's what papillon's are known for - the flowing hair that grows from their ears.


She is near and dear to my heart. She's my little best friend. And like Mr Henry Nubbins, my besty's twin sister's dog, she is also Team Edward :) That was just for you Kate :-)

No comments: