Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Nice Sunday and Impatient Monday

I had a wonderful Sunday. I got to see my besty of 22 years for a brunch. Her twin sister and her husband as well as my besty's fiance came as well to see me. They are such good, good people and I'm so lucky to have them in my life again. I lost Corrie (my besty) for awhile during highschool and college and then reunited again after my accident. She just recently got engaged to a wonderful, wonderful man and her sister is also married to quite the guy too. I hope someday to have a guy like she does. But it was wonderful. We went to Foley Station and I think we were a bit loud as we laughed and laughed. But then I had to say goodbye and that's so hard because they live so far away. They all live in Seattle so I don't get to see them very often.

I'm impatiently waiting on a phone call from my doctor today. He said I would hear from him on Monday about a schedule for surgery and today is Monday so I'm waiting. I'm particularly impatient when it comes to this kind of stuff, especially now when it's happening sooner than expected so I want it to happen now! So I'll let you know as soon as I hear something.

2 comments:

Sunny Twilegar said...

Being from this small town, I often find myself viewing success as how great the accomplishment is. I forget that success is in the jouney. Your blog reminds me that it is the journey we take that makes us feel accomplished. You have a beatiful, courageouse story. And your positive outlook is an inspiration. You have a fan in me. But I have always thought you were beautiful and wonderful.

Sunny T.

Unknown said...

Have you ever thought about how the appearance of your blog is soooo telling about your current attitude? From black, to red, to black and white graffiti, then flames, and NOW this lovely design! The pictures are louder then words in this case. :-D