Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Nephew Isaac James!

Because i was in the hospital i didn't get to be there when my best friend's baby was born on September 23rd. I wasn't released until October 14th. Then she was quite a busy mama with her newborn for awhile and I can't drive to get out of the house because of this halo, so I had to wait till she was ready to come over and she finally did yesterday! And boy did we have quite the photo shoot!

My best friend (Jocelyn Berado) went through 30 hours of labor when they finally decided to do a c-section on her before baby Isaac James made his grand entrance into the world weighing 8lbs 3oz and 22 inches . He is such a strong and healthy baby! He's so adorable and cute I just wanna eat him!

He was wearing a sports shirt on when I saw him for the first time and I decided I think he should be either a soccer player or a quarterback...I'm leaning toward the quarterback :) But if he followed in his mama's and auntie Sarah's footsteps and became an artist I wouldn't mind that either;)

But I love him so much and since I'll never get to have a blood nephew or niece I have to live vicariously through my best friends. so Jocelyn gave me my FIRST nephew and I couldn't be more excited! I'm going to spoil him to death. I will also soon have a niece in December : Findley Nash Gray!

So congrats Jocelyn on your wonderful accomplishment! You done good girl! I love you!


No comments: